By Thomas Corhern, TTU Sports Information
BRENTWOOD, Tenn. – As the Ohio Valley Conference released its ESPN3 Game of the Week package on Thursday, Tennessee Tech Football will get a game in the spotlight.
The Golden Eagles will appear in the first game of the eight-game set on September 28 at Eastern Illinois. The game is scheduled for a 4 p.m. start.
Kevin Ingram, one of the personalities on Nashville's 104.5 The Zone, will serve as the play-by-play commentator, while Bob Belvin, on-air talent and contributor at ESPN Clarksville, will be the color analyst.
This is the seventh season the OVC has produced the OVC Game of the Week with Tupelo Raycom.
In addition to the Tech-EIU game to kick off the package, the rest of the schedule includes:
- October 5 – UT Martin at Eastern Kentucky, 2 p.m.
- October 19 – Southeast Missouri at Jacksonville State, 3 p.m.
- October 26 – Murray State at Jacksonville State, 3 p.m.
- November 2 – Southeast Missouri at Tennessee State, 2 p.m.
- November 9 – Eastern Kentucky at Southeast Missouri, 1 p.m.
- November 16 – Austin Peay at Murray State, 12 p.m.
- November 23 – Eastern Kentucky at Jacksonville State, 1 p.m.
All the times listed are in Central time.
The remainder of the OVC's football schedule will be streamed online on ESPN+ (subscription required).
ESPN3 is available on computers, smartphones, tablets and connected devices through the ESPN app. It is available nationwide at no additional cost to fans who receive their high-speed internet connection or video subscription from an affiliated service provider.
ESPN+ is available for $4.99 a month or $49.99 per year and is available online, on iOS and Android devices, tablets, Apple TV, Roku, Chromecast and Amazon FireTV.