COOKEVILLE, Tenn. -- In an ongoing campaign to increase TTU's social media presence, Tech Athletics will be giving away coupons for a free meal to those who tweet their gameday photos to @ttugoldeneagles.
To begin, fans simply need to logon to Twitter and follow @TTUGoldenEagles. Then, on Saturday, tweet a photo of yourself at Tucker Stadium or in the Magic 98.5 Tailgate Park to @TTUGoldenEagles. That's all it takes to win a coupon for a free meal at an area restaurant.
Prizes will be available for pickup at the ticket office in Eblen Center starting on Monday.
Fans are also encouraged to tweet their comments on the game to @TTUGoldenEagles for a chance to either be read on air during the radio broadcast or to be retweeted for all of Tech's followers to see.
How To Enter:
(1) Follow @TTUGoldenEagles on Twitter
(2) Tweet a picture of yourself showing your Purple Pride to @TTUGoldenEagles during the 2011 Homecoming game
For information on how to use Twitter, please refer to the video below or contact Brandon Goodwin at email@example.com
1. ENTRY: No purchase necessary to enter or win. Entrants may earn one entry by tweeting a photo of himself/herself to @ttugoldeneagles on Saturday, Nov. 5, 2011.
2. ELIGIBILITY: Void where prohibited by law. No winners will be selected below the age of 13. Winner may not be a high school student-athlete or immediate family member of athlete without jeopardizing collegiate eligibility at an NCAA institution
3. PRIZE: Prize includes one (1) coupon to an area restaurant. Prize may be collected at the ticket office in Eblen Center on Wednesday Nov. 9, 2011.
4. GENERAL CONDITIONS: Failure to respond to contact may result in disqualification and selection of an alternate winner. By acceptance of the prize, the winners consent to the use of his or her name and/or likeness for purposes of advertising or trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
5. CONDUCT: All contest participants agree to be bound by these Official Rules. Tennessee Tech, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to disqualify any person it finds to be in violation of these rules.
6. LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: Tennessee Tech is not responsible for late, lost or misdirected email or for any computer, online, telephone or technical malfunctions that may occur. If for any reason, the contest is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention or technical failures of any sort, Tennessee Tech may cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the contest. Entrants further agree to excuse Tennessee Tech from any liability resulting from, or related to participation in the contest.